My two favorite things: cabbage and mushroom, made into one simple dish. YUM! If you have no idea how to stir-fry cabbage, then take a gander and try this out. Apologizing for this cringey advertising, but it seriously is good.
Oh yay! Another stir fry. Don’t we do this every night though? Irealize that the stir fry recipes are getting a bit rendundant. I’m trying to provide all the recipes on my isntagram onto this blog. Trust me, I know its less than enthusing. I’ver been working on this for a couple weeks now and wrtinig this blog has made me almost hate stir frying because it’s gotten so boring to write about.
I could talk about the wonders of stir frying like I seem to do in all of my posts, but praising cooking techniques is getting a little old. While being and seeming optimistic makes me a “good” and “friendly” person, being pessimistic is just so much more fun! Looking on the “dark” side of things is more interesting than fantasizing every situation. Oh boy, here I go sounding like I’m writing a novel.
Let’s have an open discussion! What are some things that you do every day that you are tired of? It can be food or even a routine. I recently stopped going to the gym simply because I was tired of constantly driving the same way to get there. I know this sounds weird but I need a little variety.
This recipe does not constitute as variety… unfortunately, but it’s tasty!
Shredded cabbage with mushroom
• 2 cups. Dry shredded mu-er or black wood ear mushroom
• 1 small cabbage shredded
• 2 green onions thinly sliced
• 2 chives roughly chopped
• 1 clove garlic thinly sliced
• 1 tsp. light soy sauce
• olive oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add in chives, onion, and garlic, cooking until wilted
- Add in cabbage along with soy sauce and stir for about a minute
- Add in wood ear mushroom and stir for another 2-3 minutes making sure all the cabbage is cooked and tender. Add salt to taste
- Turn off heat, serve and enjoy!!!