Tofu and Bamboo Chop Suey
a familiar yet exotic dish
- 1 package bean sprouts
- ½ package savory baked tofu
- 1 spring bamboo, diced and parboiled
- Light soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 king oyster mushroom roughly chopped
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro
- Heat some oil in a pan then add in the bamboo and tofu stirring for about a minute then add in some soy sauce and stir for another minute
- Add in the beansprouts as well as the mushrooms and cook covered for about 3-4 minutes just until the beansprouts are wilted, then add in more soy sauce if needed along with some sugar and cook covered until beansprouts are completely cooked through, about another 2 or so minutes.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the chopped cilantro, however much you want depending on your desired taste.